Dynazenon! Battle, Go!The pilots before engaging in combat.
Combine Dragon Dynazenon (合体竜人ダイナゼノン, Gattai Ryuujin Dainazenon), or simply Dynazenon (ダイナゼノン, Dainazenon), is a giant robot belonged to Gauma in SSSS.Dynazenon. The robot was entrusted to the former member of Kaiju Eugenicists by an unknown female benefactor 5000 years ago, someone whom Gauma wished to meet again. Unfortunately, this turn of events resulted him and his former comrades became bitter enemies.
When Gauma received Dynazenon from a mysterious benefactor who helped him combating Kaiju Eugenicists, it originally appears as unassuming yet beautifully made Chinese dragon ornament.
In its default humanoid configuration, the core robot forms head and upper chest, while race car the arms, fighter jet breastplate, and submarine the legs. As Dynarex, on the other hand, core robot forms the head, chest, and clawed arms; submarine lower body and legs, fighter jet head crest and wings, and race car the bulky tail.
In its default humanoid form, Dynazenon possesses decent combat abilities in the hands of a capable pilot, able to perform melee moves against a kaiju in addition of following special abilities.
- Speed and Flight: Thanks to thrusters on its back and legs, Dynazenon can fly and boost itself for extra agility or increasing the output of its melee blows.
- Dyna Saber (ダイナセイバー, Daina Seibā): Derived from Dynastriker's Energy Ram ability, Dynazenon can unfold red plates that forms Dynastriker's front wings on each hands to generate energy blades to deflect attacks with or perform melee strikes.
- Big Blade Strike (ビッグブレードストライク, Biggu bureedo sutoraiku): Activating both Dyna Sabers, Dynazenon puts it's hands together, which in turns forms a single, larger beam blade, then proceeds to slash the enemy down.
- Ranged Weapons:
- Penetrator Gun (ペネトレーターガン, Penetorētā Gan): Shoulder cannons derived from Dynawing's Energy Guns. Fires yellow destructive beams. Yume originally called it Something Beam (何とかビーム, Nantoka bīmu) until Gauma announced its official name.
- Finger Guns: A weapon derived from Dynastriker's Energy Guns which form Dynazenon's fingers. It can fire continuous yellow energy bursts.
- Minigun Wheels: Dynastriker's wheels can be deployed to fire yellow energy bursts like minigun.
- Dyna Launcher: Burst Missile (ダイナランチャー・バーストミサイル, Daina Ranchā: Bāsuto Misairu): Dynazenon can utilize Dynadiver's missile launchers to deploy burst missiles.
- Dynazenon Full Burst (ダイナゼノンフルバースト, Dainazenon Furu Bāsuto): A finishing move where Dynazenon fires all of its ranged weapons (which includes the Penetrator Guns, Dyna Launcher and gatling cannons formed from the arm-mounted wheels) at once with sufficient firepower to destroy a kaiju.
- Burst Missile Kick (バーストミサイルキック, Bāsuto Misairu Kikku): A powerful kick where Dynazenon's leg bombards the opponent with Burst Missiles, making it difficult for them to evade before the actual kick connects.
Super Dragon Dynarex (合体強竜ダイナレックス, Gattai Gouryū Dainarekkusu) is Dynazenon's alternate combination. Its overall parameters are greatly enhanced than those of its default humanoid configuration.
- Speed and Flight: Dynarex is much faster than its humanoid configuration, with wings serves to provide extra boost and flight.
- Claws, Teeth, and Tails:: In addition of sharp claws to attack enemies with, Dynarex can also use its powerful jaw to bite through the enemy's durable hide and throw them around and sturdy tail for delivering devastating blows.
- Rex Fang (レックスファング, Rekkusu Fangu): A chomp attack with Dyna Rex's powerful jaws.
- Energy Guns: Dynarex is armed with a pair of rapid-firing energy guns within it's jaws.
- Penetrator Gun (ペネトレーターガン, Penetorētā Gan): Shoulder cannons derived from Dynawing's Energy Guns. Fires yellow destructive beams.
- Absolute Victory Great Blaze Rex Roar (必勝大火炎レックスロアー, Hisshō Daikaen Rekkusu Roā): Dynarex's finisher where it spews forth a fiery, concussive beam that can destroy a kaiju in one hit.
Dynasoldier Wing Combine (ダイナソルジャーウィングコンバイン, Daina Sorujaa Uingu Konbain) is a partial combination where Dynawing attaches itself onto Dynasoldier's back, granting it greater flight and aerial combat capabilities.
- Speed and Flight: Thanks to Dynawing that acts as sort of jetpack, Dynasoldier can fly at high speeds and soar through the skies with ease as well as quick enough to evade attacks.
Dynasoldier Striker Combine (ダイナソルジャーストライカーコンバイン, Daina Sorujaa Sutoraikā Konbain) is a partial combination where Dynastriker attaches to Dynasoldier's arms as sort of oversized fists/arm cannons. While this endows Dynasoldier devastating firepower and hovering capabilities, the oversized fists/arm cannons' weight greatly imbalances Dynasoldier to the point of it barely able to stand.
- Striker Storm Alpha (ストライカーストームアルファ, Sutoraikaa Sutoomu Arufa): A salvo of charged fiery beams projected from Dynastriker's right wheels.
- Striker Storm Beta (ストライカーストームベータ, Sutoraikaa Sutoomu Beeta): A salvo of charged fiery beams projected from Dynastriker's left wheels.
Dynasoldier Diver Combine (ダイナソルジャーダイバーコンバイン, Daina Sorujaa Daibā Konbain) is a partial combination where Dynasoldier grabs hold of a pair of flipped-out yellow handles in front of the Dyna Launchers, which allows the robot to ride atop Dynadiver, allowing Dynasoldier to be transported across water.
Super Dragon King Kaiser Gridknight (超合体龍王カイゼルグリッドナイト, Chou Gattai Ryuuou Kaizeru Guriddonaito), or simply Kaiser Gridknight, is the ultimate combination from the union of Gridknight, Dynazenon, and Goldburn. Kaiser Gridknight is a combination where Dynazenon components and Goldburn assembles about Gridknight in an enormous robotic suit of armor comprised of mechanical arms formed by both halves of Dynastriker; crested breastplate, helmet, and caped wings formed by Goldburn and Dynawing; rocket greaves by Dynadiver; and shoulder cannon (Dynamic Cannon) by Dynasoldier. Much like its equivalent, Full Powered Gridman; this combination requires equal mass proportions to work, an issue solved by Goldburn's Sizeshift Beam ability.
- Speed and Flight: Kaiser Gridknight can fly and boost itself with thrusters on its back and legs for extra agility or increasing the output of its melee blows like Dynazenon albeit at greater scale.
- Kaiser Knight Double Storm (カイゼルナイトダブルストーム, Kaizeru Naito Daburu Sutōmu): Twin energy beams fired from red plates that forms Dynastriker's front wings on each hands. It has sufficient firepower to push a kaiju-sized opponent as much as damaging them at the same time.
- Kaiser Knight Circular (, Kaiser Knight Circular): Uses Dynazenon's Dynasaber to produce a more powerful version of the Gridknight Circular with more output and expandable range.
- Dynamic Cannon (ダイナミックキャノン, Dainamikku Kyanon):
- Rex Grid Fire (レックスグリッドファイヤー, Rekkusu Guriddo Faiyā): Kaiser Gridknight's finisher move when after charging, the Dynamic Cannon fires a powerful, fiery purple energy beam. Its firepower is superior than Dynamic Fire which already devastating.
Access Mode...Dynasoldier!transformation call
Dynasoldier (ダイナソルジャー, Daina Sorujā) is a dragon-like humanoid robot piloted by Yomogi Asanaka and Chise Asukagawa in the event of the former's absence. It forms the head and upper body of Dynazenon be it in its humanoid configuration or as Dyna Rex, though in its latter case its legs forms Dyna Rex's claws.
- Size Change: By reciting "Access Mode: Dynasoldier", it can revert to its original giant size from its toy form.
- Dynamic Cannon (ダイナミックキャノン, Dainamikku Kyanon): Dynasoldier's Assist Weapon form through resonating with Gridknight, appearing as an oversized cannon.
- Dynamic Fire (ダイナミックファイヤー, Dainamikku Faiyā): A charged, focused stream of fiery blast projected from Dynamic Cannon's mouth.
Access Mode...Dynawing!transformation call
Dynawing (ダイナウイング, Daina Uingu) is a fighter jet piloted by Yume Minami. It forms breastplate on Dynazenon's humanoid configuration as well as wings and head crest of its Dyna Rex configuration.
- Size Change: By reciting "Access Mode: Dynawing", it can revert to its original giant size from its toy form.
- Energy Guns: Dynawings has a pair of cannons to rapidly fire yellow energy bullets. It can only be deployed as a form of preemptive strikes against kaijus due to their firepower is not sufficient enough to significantly hurt them. They also served as downgraded versions of Penetrator Guns.
Access Mode...Dynadiver!transformation call
Dynadiver (ダイナダイバー, Dainadaibā) is a submarine piloted by Gauma. It forms legs and lower body of Dynazenon in its humanoid configuration as well as its Dyna Rex configuration. In it's minature form, it can be used as a tracking device to locate other Dynazenon components from afar.
- Size Change: By reciting "Access Mode: Dynadiver", it can revert to its original giant size from its toy form.
- Dyna Launcher (ダイナランチャー, Daina Ranchā): Dynadiver has a pair of missile launchers on top of it. It can deploy following munitions:
- Burst Missile (バーストミサイル, Bāsuto Misairu): Missiles with enough firepower to peel through a kaiju's durable hide individually and destroy them outright in numbers.
- Energy Guns: The 4 grey part located on the front section which form Dynazenon's thighs are hidden gun ports that can flip up and provide suppressive fire.
Access Mode...Dynastriker!transformation call
Dynastriker (ダイナストライカー, Dainasutoraikā) is a race car piloted by Koyomi Yamanaka. It forms arms of Dynazenon in its humanoid configuration as well as bulky tail of its Dyna Rex configuration. Not surprisingly, its front can partially turn into hands to grab things with.
- Size Change: By reciting "Access Mode: Dynastriker", it can revert to its original giant size from its toy form.
- Energy Guns: The golden parts on its front which make up Dynazenon's fingers can rapidly fire yellow energy bullets. It can only be deployed as a form of preemptive strikes against kaijus due to their firepower is not sufficient enough to significantly hurt them.
- Energy Constructs: Dynastriker's front wings can generate constructs of emerald-colored energy:
- Light Road: Dynastriker's most notable construct is an energy road which allows it to drive wherever its driver wishes.
- Crescent Ram: For combat, Dynastriker can form crescent-shaped energy ram to smash things that unfortunate enough to stand in its way.