Administrators on the wiki are users that have additional tools to do this.
- 1 Content Moderator Abilities
- 2 Administrator Abilities
- 3 What does the Administration Team do?
- 4 What shouldn't the Administration Team do?
- 5 How many Admins and Content Moderators should there be?
- 6 How do I become an Administrator?
- 7 Whats the difference between a Bureaucrat and an Administrator?
Content Moderator Abilities
- They can delete and move protected pages.
- They can delete and move files.
- They can undelete pages and files.
- They can rollback edits.
- They can re-upload files.
- They can protect and unprotect pages.
- They can delete blogs and blog comments.
- They can lock comments on blogs
- They can rename blogs.
- They have all the user rights as Content Moderators.
- They can ban/block users who are vandalizing the wiki from editing.
What does the Administration Team do?
- Give warnings and ban vandalizers/griefers.
- Keep order on the wiki and settle disputes on the wiki.
- Clear spam and useless articles from wiki.
- Update the wiki and keep it modernized.
What shouldn't the Administration Team do?
Admins should never abuse user/abilities rights for their own gain. If abuse is noticed, it will result in immediate termination of users rights and a permanent ban from the wiki. Admin user rights should be only used to clean up vandalism, organize and clear spam from the wiki. Admins still follow the same rules and policies as everyone else.
How many Admins and Content Moderators should there be?
We try to maintain a maximum of six active Administrators (with a maximum of two Bureaucrats being part of that count) and a maximum of four active Content Moderators. An opportunity to apply for either of these positions is available after a resignation or after an automatic demotion due to 6 months of inactivity without giving prior notice to the community.
How do I become an Administrator?
If you would like to become an administrator, please go to User Rights Requests.
Whats the difference between a Bureaucrat and an Administrator?
A Bureaucrat is a user that can make other users bureaucrats or administrators on the wiki. Admins do not have this ability. However, they cannot remove the bureaucrat rights from another user. A Fandom Community Staff member must do this.