This is the SSSS.Gridman Wiki's Image Policy. It describes the acceptable guidelines for the uploading and usage of images on the wiki.
Images are used on this wiki to illustrate articles and depict what often is hard to describe in words. To keep the wiki healthy, avoid questions of "misuse" of the wiki, and to generally avoid sensitive image arguments we have certain guidelines and rules that should be note.
Unacceptable images can be considered vandalism, just as text can be considered if it is spam, offensive, or intentionally written wrong information.
Keep in mind that unsuitable or unused images can be deleted at any point without warning by an administrator.
- Single panels or pages from manga
- In the case of manga, images should be uploaded with no text in speech bubbles. If there is text outside of a speech bubble that would need to be redrawn, the raw (Japanese) version must be used.
- Only the text outside of a speech bubble in a raw version doesn't need to be erased. The text inside a speech bubble must still be erased.
- In the case of the anime, images should not have subtitles, watermarks, or editor credits.
- Fanart of any form, for any reason
- Images with any kind of English scanlated text
- Images unrelated to Gridman
- Images with watermarks
- Images for your profile should not be uploaded to the wiki. Please upload them to another image sharing site and import them here.
Image Naming Policies
- The image name must describe what is going in the image or what it depicts.
- If the image depicts a specific character alone (ex. a profile picture, a full body picture, hero costume picture) specify it and whether it is a present or past picture on the file name.
- No random string of letters, words, or numbers.
- Always put spaces between words.